Thursday, March 26, 2009

Solar Panels

I hear a lot of people now a day’s saying solar panels are not worth the time or cost. Then if this is not true why is it that it is getting easier and cheaper to purchase and put solar panels up. Yes there was a time that it was not worth it, but as with everything that comes out on the market now a day’s sooner or later the price drops and it is made more public friendly. Then there are those people that say it is not worth it, but yet they are also the same people that are complaining on what the electric companies are charging. So I ask you if you can cut your electric bill in half and in most cases completely remove your electric bill then isn’t it worth it? So now you have to make the choice do I really want to have an electric bill or should I do something about possible removing it completely. My personnel chose is if I don’t have it then I am saving or making money. So to all you skeptics out there! Before you voice your opinion investigate what you are talking about. It is not that expensive to put up solar panels now days and you can save money with them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment